Recruitment-Intel HR Consulting Plc
Post : Financial Controller
Location : Douala Cameroon
Contract type : Full Time
Closing Date : 26/07/2021
|Business Unit||Finance & Control|
|Reports to||Managing Director|
|Overall Role Purpose||– Manages and develops finance activities in the areas of controlling, financial reporting, budgeting, accounting policies, Net Working Capital, investment, tax and fiscal related and risk management matters in accordance with the company policies and finance guidelines, legal framework and accounting standards.|
– Provide financial support to Managing Director as well as assistance to grow the business strategically via financial/business decision support, business risk assessment, etc.
|Customer Business roles: Externalfunctional roles: Internal||– Prepare accurate, transparent, relevant and timely management reporting management including financial and operational data. |
– Analyse financial and operational performance of the organisation and manage ongoing cost control.
– Manage the mid-term planning and yearly budget process in conjunction with line management.
– Drive financial performance and manage profitability analysis (by product, customer, lan etc.)
– Ensure accurate and timely production of financial statements.
– Drive improvement in working capital management.
– Evaluate and prepare investment proposal according to company guidelines.
– Ensure compliance with company and legal guidelines for Tax, Statutory, Internal and External control framework.
– Drive the development of the Finance Accounting & Controlling function in line with business requirements and objectives.
– Ensures efficient accounting and controlling processes.
– Cross-functional communications and engagement
|Stakeholder functional roles: Internal||– Collaborates closely with Operations and other departments for smooth handling of shipments and continuous updates |
– Escalates issues, if required
Skills / Qualifications
|Key capabilities / Competencies||– Demonstrated and relevant experience in finance & controlling functions, |
– Good understanding of freight forwarding and logistics industry
– Familiarity with financial accounting statements Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process.
– Strong Analytical skills Knowledge in international accounting standards (OHADA)
– Hands-on experience with accounting software packages (SAGE) Advanced MS Excel skills (including Vlookups and pivot tables)
– Accuracy and attention to detail
– Ability to influence and negotiate at senior level
– Budgeting and Cost controlling skills
– Conceptual thinking
– Project management skills
– Ability to identify and meet customer needs in a pleasant and friendly manner
– Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), fluent in English & French
– Good telephone and E-mail skills
– Commercial attitude
|Expected years of experience (Minimum)||Minimum 3 years|
|Qualifications||University degree in Finance or equivalent qualification Professional accountancy qualification (CPA, CA or equivalent)|
Spread the love
Caractéristiques de l'emploi