Intel HR Consulting is currently searching for a Customer Service Officer for one of its clients.
Job Title : Customer Service Officer
BUSINESS UNIT: Commercial department
REPORTS TO: Commercial Manager.
Location : Douala Cameroon
The Customer Service Agent is the interface between the company and customers.
- Ensure smooth communication by providing customers with reliable information about their cargoes.
- To be the bridge between operational services and customers in order to guarantee them the tracking of their cargoes
- Solve billing problems by identifying the problem; explain the procedures make the necessary adjustments.
- Improves quality results by evaluating processes; recommend changes.
- Ensure that delivery times to customers are respected
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information
- Recommend potential services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
- Prepare services reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling
- Advise on company information
- Close out or open files
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction (customer satisfaction survey)
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Establish quotes for customers.
- Establish invoices for customers
- To bring new customers in the company.
- A Commercial Diploma or Diploma in related field
- At least 2 years of experience in similar role
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good Knowlege in Microsoft Package
- Good command of both verbal and written English and French
Closing date : 29/04/2021.
Only shortlisted Candidates will be Contacted.