Location: Buea Cameroon
Closing Date: 25/05/ 2021
The ideal candidate will have solid Management Accounting experience and will demonstrate analytical thinking when contributing towards key financial decisions.
- Assist colleagues with more complex bookkeeping and accounting.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Budget variance commentary and process.
- Supporting year-end processes.
- Reconciling fixed assets, payroll journals, accruals, prepayments, and reporting;
- Project Accounting for multiple projects.
- Preparing the yearly budget alongside business unit managers.
- Reviewing balance sheets – ensuring clarity and accuracy of reconciliations.
- Oversee the monthly bank reconciliation process.
- Ability to recommend appropriate policies to improve internal control.
- Advanced Excel (V-look ups, IF statements and pivot tables)
- Experience with accounting software.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Staff supervision experience an advantage
- Willing to take responsibility and see a problem through to solution
- ‘Can do’ attitude, flexible and willing to become involved and problem solve.
- Candidate must have an HND or B.Sc. in Accounting, Finance or any related field.
- Candidate must be dynamic and have good Ethics
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
NB: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
|Job Category||Administration, business and management|