|Post: Cashier & Safe Manager|
Location: Limbe Cameroon
Contract: Specified Duration
Closing date: 05/09/2021
1. Respect the imperative security rules and control the flow of people in the main cashier’s room, the cashier’s line, reception safe.
2. Distribute cash and change or delegate to his/her assistant safe.
3. Report product anomalies (price, tier, bar code problems) to the merchandise manager.
4. Ensure the inventory of the safe as well as spontaneous controls.
Missions and activities
- Coordinate all activities related to the cash register and safe.
- Supervise the various cash registers in the store
- Identify and analyze cash discrepancies and report as necessary
- Remit funds and collect change from cash-in-transit companies
- Report beeper/machine anomalies to the maintenance manager
- Perform unannounced cash float checks
- Post/report cash discrepancies
- Ensure the follow-up of cancellation badges and computer access
- Ensure the supply of consumables (rolls, bags, pens…) and cash needs.
- Distribute, plan and control the work of his team, especially in relation to the flow of customers
- Detect and develop the potential of his employees (training, evaluation,…)
- Inform and communicate regularly with his team, identify the good performances and those to be improved
NB: Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted