External Sales Executive
Job Title: Executive Sales Executive
Type Of Contract: Permanent Contract
Location: Douala, Cameroun
Reporting to: Sales & Marketing Manager
The External Sales Executive will be responsible for the Wins, retains and development of Strategic Customers and medium-sized customers.
• Acts as key contact for allocated customers and new customers.
• Plans and manages accounts and coordinates with operations on account planning, customer inquiries, business reviews, etc.
•Accepts and processes orders for handover to Operations.
• Stays informed on shipment and exception status for allocated customers.
•Proactively informs the customer of shipment status and exceptions.
• Acts as the first contact point for customer claims for notification and reception of claims and respective document collection.
• Gathers customer and market information to update Customer Service and Operations on current conditions.
• Develops relationships with allocated customers.
• Seeks and prospects for new customer targets to win new business.
• Builds rapport and trust with customers by being informed about customers’ business and the market.
• Assesses the type and size of customer needs.
• Recommends solutions based on customer needs by using industry knowledge.
• Closes business connecting a customer need with a desired solution and the value it may create for the customer.
• Proactively informs the customer of the shipment status, and exceptions and provides intermediate updates on incident solutions.
• Provides spot quotations and closes contracts.
• Performs up- and cross-selling for existing customers.
• Supports customer retention by conducting joint visits with operations, and finance and organizing workshops inviting customers to share information on updated regulations, products, etc.
•Uses networks within the various Sales channels within the market to collaborate on customers, and marketing strategies and offers a full supply chain of services to service customer needs.
•Collects relevant customer information for the RFI/RFP/RFQ and prepares documents for customer implementation to ensure proper operational handover and implementation to meet customer expectations (SLA’s & SOP’s)
• Transfers specific customers with high-value potential to Key Account Sales and opportunities with lower value to Internal Sales
•Collaborates closely with Operations and other departments for smooth handling of shipments and continuous updates.
• Escalates issues, if required
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Competency Requirements
• Master in Transport and logistics
• Minimum 03 years of professional experience in the field of freight forwarding and logistic.
• Deep knowledge of freight forwarding and logistics within CEMAC (AFR/OFR)
•Good communication and presentation skills, ideally selling experience within the freight forwarding & logistics industry
• High degree of self-confidence, initiative, and commitment
• PC literate, excellent organizational, communication incl. telephone, and writing skills.
• Excellent verbal and communication skills (written/spoken) in French & English.
How to apply: Send CVs to the application or email@example.com with the subject ” Sales Executive”.
NB: Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
|Job Category||Sales Agent|