Title: General Resources Management Officer
Location: Douala Cameroon
Contract Type: Fixed Term
Expected Start date: Immediately
Duties and Responsibility
- Develop and review policies & procedures to support all general resources management function in the bank
- Plan, direct, and manage the central procurement activities of the Bank in line with approved policies and procedures
- Manage and facilitate all facets of supply management activities between division business units and their suppliers.
- Understand, track, and forecast the key cost drivers and market factors for assigned commodities.
- Implement appropriate sourcing strategies to control the Bank’s purchased material costs and to assure an adequate source of supply.
- Develop cross-functional teams to understand company-wide needs and evaluate suppliers.
- Approve bid proposals and specifications, compose Requests for the Bank’s Action, and present recommendations on purchases requiring management approval.
- Monitor and evaluate vendor performance
- Develop framework (cost savings and process initiatives) to ensure adherence to cost budget.
- Develop an excellent working environment to ensure high staff retention.
- Coordinate the unit’s functions to ensure adherence to service standards
- Manage the bank’s relationship with the car workshops and certify all vehicle repairs.
- Establish SLAs with vehicle repair workshops and ensure implementation
- Manage all banks’ drivers updating maintenance records of all vehicles and provide maintenance reports regularly.
- Develop an insurance framework for the bank
- Liaise with insurance brokers and monitor all other claims status until settlement is complete.
- Provide current and up to date travel information.
- Initiate changes in policies and procedures in line with local and international trends as and when required.
- Put in place tender board as per group guidelines.
- Perform other functions as assigned by the Head, ERG
- Candidate must be Bilingual
- Possess at least 5 years’ experience in procurement, logistics, general resources management and/or administration in a bank/multinational company.
- Should have a first degree in any relevant discipline
- A degree in Project Management is an added advantage
- Age limit: 36
NB: Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted
Spread the love
|Job Category||Logistics and Procurement|