Title: HR Officer
Contract type: Full time
Language required: French & English
Closing Date: 25/05/ 2021
We are looking for a Human Resources Officer in a wide-ranging role developing systems, policies and processes, with responsibility for all HR tasks with specific tasks as follows:
- Creation of all new Staff Contracts, both for permanent staff on payroll and for all staff working on a permanent basis, temporary basis and/or interns.
- Liaising with senior management to ensure that all current staff/contractors are working under current and accurate contracts.
- Liaising with Project Managers to ensure that all staff due to work on a new project have accurate contracts in place.
- Liaising with senior management to ensure that all Local laws/practices regarding employment and employees are adhered to.
- Responsible for monthly CNPS declarations and payments.
- Being the contact point for all Central hires including preparation of Job Spec/JD, adverts, engagement with recruitment consultants, assisting with shortlist selection and being part of interview panels.
- Ensuring New recruits complete and sign contract/all relevant disclosures/declaration/confirmation of company policies.
- Being the point of contact for any Staff training requests/requirements.
- Managing the Staff appraisal process.
- Always maintain updated records of each employees like employment contracts, disciplinary action (where necessary) etc.
- Be point of contact for any Staff complaints/grievances, ensuring that correct procedures are followed in a confidential and sensitive manner.
Skills and Abilities
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Be bilingual (English & French) – absolutely imperative.
- Experience in HR work; 3-5 years’ experience ideally.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; particularly Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Experience and proficiency using Payroll systems (Sage will be a plus).
- Excellent communication skills
- Solutions based with supportive attitude.
NB: Only qualified candidates will be contacted