TITLE: IT AND MAINTENANCE OFFICER
CONTRACT TYPE: CDD
We are looking for an IT and maintenance worker for our client to perform checkups for electrical appliances, conduct regular check-up and replacement of office work tools. Your duty is to provide conducive work environment to enhance organizational performance and maintain its image.
- Ensure all the electrical appliances are functioning properly.
- Responding to IT complaints and resolving the issues of the employees.
- Perform maintenance tasks like fixing broken furniture, changing the light bulb and inspecting faulty appliances or equipment.
- Performing regular checks on the safety systems like fire alarms, smoke detectors, fuse box and so on.
- Installation of new equipment or appliances needed.
- Inspect problem areas and ensure the necessary steps are taken to solve them.
- Keep the supplies stocked and maintain an inventory and database.
- Coordinate with other workers and perform tasks.
- Update the authorities with weekly and monthly reports
- At least a degree in ICT or related field.
- 2 years work experience as an IT technician, electrician or related fields.
- Good knowledge of and electric systems.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and people skills.
- Ability to follow instructions and manuals.
- Certificate of training programs and vocational training classes are a plus.
- Strong ability to organize and multitask.
Closing date: 03/09/2021
NB: Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted