Location: Limbe Cameroon
Contract type: Specified duration
Reports to: Store Manager and Assistant Manager
Closing Date: 05/09/2021
1.Recording product identification, information and prices.
2.Designing and optimizing sales areas, such as window displays, shelving and packaging presentations.
3.Analyse reports on sales products, .
4.Manage shop layout plans and maintain product inventories.
Missions and activities
- Advises and assists in the policy of arranging and placing products and better organizing the shelves in a commercial manner.
- Appearance and supply of products.
- Controls stocks to see shortages, stocking and controlling products and departments.
- Implements marketing plans, guides and advises customers.
- Monitor trends related to the business and benchmark regularly.
- Demonstrates anticipation and observation, organisation and above all a sense of negotiation.
- Mastery of marketing, sales, advice and argumentation techniques.
- Implements product restocking on the shelves (shelves, head of checkout) and highlights already in place
NB: Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted